Coal India Limited 1326 Management Trainee – Latest Job Recruitment Notification 2020
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee (MT) Job Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 19th January 2020.
The latest Public Sector in CIL MT Notification – Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-owned coal mining and refinery company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, and it is the largest coal-producing company in the world. The company contributes to around 82% of the coal production in India. Coal India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Management Trainee (CIL MT) on their official website. There are 1326 vacancy positions in Management Trainee. It’s a great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in the Public Sector. Please find the detail regarding the Coal India Limited Management Trainee (CIL MT) recruitment including Vacancies, Application, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and the Notification below.
Key details of CIL MT Recruitment Notification 2020
Designation: Management Trainee (MT)
No of Vacancies: 1326 Posts
Management Trainee in E-2 Grade : ₹ 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Management Trainee in E-3 Grade : ₹ 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Mode of Application: Online
|Commencement of Online registration of application||21/12/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19/01/2020|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||19/01/2020|
Basic Eligibility Standards required for applying Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2012:
- Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Systems -BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management – Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts – Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales – Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development – Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: 30 years
CIL MT Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1326
- Mining – 288
- Electrical – 218
- Mechanical – 258
- Civil – 68
- Coal Preparation -28
- Systems – 46
- Materials Management -28
- Finance & Accounts – 254
- Personnel & HR – 89
- Marketing & Sales – 23
- Community Development – 26
CIL MT 2019 Selection Procedure
Based on the basis of Computer Based Online Test consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each and interview.
SC/ST: No Fee